Thursday 21 May 2015

In 18 hours ago I(Prince Ayanda) received this email. And I thought it would be so jealousy if I didn't share it on my blog! So here it goes...

Hello,

Two months ago, we opened a course called "Be a Writer Now", a course on how to stay creative and motivated, how to overcome blocks and obstacles and live your ideal life as a writer.

The massive interest in this course took us by surprise.  In less than a week, over 250 people signed up, and we ended up closing the doors early.

The students in the course have made amazing progress.  I'm so proud of them all; for example...

- Alice Whitaker, who says, "For the first time in ten forevers, I am writing EVERY day. Ideas are continually coming to me.”

- Mary Jean Westerlund, who says, "Every day I learn something new and/or gain insight into myself. I'm discovering what works best for me, how to liberate the writer inside me, and how to clear away obstacles."

- Heatherly Kates, who says, "I'm feeling more creative and inspired than in the past."

- Christine Henderson, who says, “I find my writing flows better and ideas seem to flood into my brain. Since starting the course I have a new confidence when starting a piece of writing. “ 

To see more examples, click here:
http://creative-writing-courses.com/?p=6

At the same time, I'm getting e-mails from people who were too late to sign up for the course, wanting to know if we'll be offering it again.  Since we closed course registration early, not everyone who was interested had the chance to sign up.

So, I've decided to offer the course again.  And more great news: two people will have the chance to take it for free.  

I'll send details tomorrow.

All the best,

Nancy

Creative Writing Now

So to everyone reading this post got interest in writing as I do, suppose you don't hasitate scroll up and click on the link given above and you start your clean slate carrer of/in creative writing now. Like @Nancy, All the best...

1 comment:

  1. I'd just signed up for it, waiting for my course to begin shortly...Yay!

    ReplyDelete